- Bring your gloves and Euro coins (for the lockers) and prepare for festive fun at Amsterdam's renowned ice-rink
- When you're tired, watch the skaters from the restaurant, which serves hot and cold drinks, burgers, and fondue
- Shop for gifts at the Christmas market (13-26 Dec), which also has lots of cozy spots to sit and enjoy snacks and mulled wine
Wrap up warm folks, it's that time of year again – time to hit Amsterdam's ice rink! It's buzzing all-day at Museumplein when the skating rink is up, but it's festive-fun at night too.
Get ready for hot chocolate, mulled wine, and views of the Rijksmuseum all lit-up. There's also a replica of the Magere Brug that you can skate under and walk on!
The surrounding Christmas market means waffles, Xmas shopping, and warming up by roaring fires while you wait for your turn to shine on the ice.
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket desk and pick up your skates!
- Your smartphone ticket can be used once on any given day during the opening hours of the skating rink
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
It's named Museumplein (Museum Square) for a reason. Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum, Moco Museum, and many other cultural gems are all side by side in this green square. Arrive early and spend time popping in and out of Amsterdam's most famous museums, all less than a two-minute walk from each other.