- Choose from 24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours and explore Amsterdam and beyond, including Haarlem, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken, Muiden, and Enkhuizen
- All public transport in Amsterdam is included, so set your own schedule with zero transport concerns
- Visit the Van Gogh Museum, take a canal cruise, see the NEMO Science Museum, the EYE Filmmuseum, Amsterdam Tulip museum and loads more!
Just scan your I amsterdam City Card at one of the redemption locations and you're all set to explore the land of windmills and canals at a fraction of the cost. Save big on top Amsterdam attractions including NEMO Science Museum, Van Gogh Museum, get a free canal cruise and more!
Choose from 24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours and get set to explore Amsterdam and beyond.
Study the work of the Golden Age masters and more in the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum.
Then visit giraffes, snakes and ostriches at ARTIS Royal Zoo, or expand your mind at NEMO Science Museum, the EYE Filmmuseum, and the Amsterdam Tulip Museum.
Seem like a lot for one day? Get the 48, 72 or 96-hour card and get yourself some extra time to explore.
Throw on your clogs and get ready to really dive deep into the best the Dutch capital has to offer.
- Swap your smartphone ticket for your I amsterdam City Card at one of the following locations:
- I amsterdam Visitor Center, Stationsplein (white building in front of Central Station). Open daily 09:00 – 17:00
- I amsterdam Store, North entrance Central Station (backside of the station). Open Monday - Wednesday & Friday 08:00 – 19:00, Thursday & Saturday 08:00 - 20:00, Sunday 09:00 - 18:00
- I amsterdam Visitor Center, arrivals 2 at Schiphol Plaza, open daily 07:00 - 22:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- ARTIS Zoo
- Van Gogh Museum
- Stedelijk Museum
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age
- Amsterdam ArenA
- NEMO Science Museum
- New Church
- National Maritime Museum
- Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Tropical Museum
- ARTIS Micropia
- Castle Muiderslot
- Amsterdam Museum
- Rembrandt House Museum
- Museum of the Canals
- Museum Het Schip
- Outsider Art Museum
- Museum of Bags & Purses
- Cobra Museum of Modern Art
- Resistance Museum
- Museum Ons’ Lieve Heer op Solder
- EYE Film Museum
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Cromhout House
- Dutch Costume Museum
- Amsterdam Pipe Museum
- Amsterdam Diamond Museum
- Old Church
- Willet-Holthuysen Museum
- Hortus Botanicus
- Geelvinck Pianola Museum
- Museum Van Loon
- Huis Marseille, Museum for Photography
- The Sloten Windmill & Coopery Museum
- Museum Tot Zover
- Amsterdam City Archives
- Multatuli Society
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Houseboat Museum
I thought that the boat trip had such a great audio guide who had so many interesting facts about Amsterdam.