- Discover all of Amsterdam on the Hop-on Hop-off buses. The 24-hour ticket gives you time to discover the entire city by bus
- View masterpieces by Rembrandt, Vermeer and Frans Hals in the Rijksmuseum
- Don't worry about figuring out public transport - simply get on and off the bus wherever you please with a single ticket
Kill two very fun birds with one incredibly convenient stone: this combination deal pairs the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with a ticket to the Rijksmuseum. Your day is set, but do it at your own pace.
The Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour gives you 24-hour access to the red bus circuit that stops off at all of Amsterdam's major tourist attractions. Whether you just want to take in the elegant and intimate city from a double-decker bus or knock off all the top tourist draws in an efficient, well-planned strategy, the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour offers amazing convenience.
With this ticket you can stop off at Museumplein and simply walk into the Rijksmuseum. It's world famous and particularly noted for its trove of works by Rembrandt, Vermeer and Frans Hals – the original Dutch Masters. But it has much more than that.
You'll find a dab of works from the early Renaissance and a smattering of paintings by French impressionists. You'll see opulent home furnishings of the old elites and the muskets and cannons that helped fund them; over 8,000 objects spread across 80 galleries.
You won't exhaust the museum in a single day, but when you decide to leave, simply wait for the familiar red bus to come by and continue on your journey through Amsterdam.
- Show your smartphone ticket on each bus you get on
- You can get on and off the bus at any stop
- To get into Rijksmuseum, get off at the Museumplein stop, go directly to the "Visitors with ticket" entrance and show your smartphone ticket
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- First departure from Central Station: 01 November - 20 March, 09:30; 21 March - 31 October, 09:15
- Last departure from Central Station: 01 November - 20 March, 17:15; 21 March - 31 October, 19:00
- Buses leave every 15 - 20 minutes and a full loop lasts for 60 - 70 minutes
See an unprecedented collection of Spanish and Dutch art from the 17th century
Rijksmuseum: Skip The Ticket Line
See the world's biggest Rembrandt collection, and 800+ years of Dutch history
Rijksmuseum & Van Gogh Museum: Guided Tour + Canal Cruise
See two world-class museums, enjoy lunch, and explore Amsterdam's canals
Good value for money. Linking the tour with the museum visit was
A clever aid to our short stay in Amsterdam.