Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Holland + THIS IS HOLLAND
Visit famous Dutch villages including Zaanse Schans and Jacobs Hoeve cheese farm
- Zoom over windmills, canals and heritage buildings in a unique flight experience at THIS IS HOLLAND, close to Amsterdam's Central Station
- Board a bus and explore the Dutch countryside with a guide, you'll even get to witness the making of traditional Dutch cheese
- Visit the many windmills of Zaanse Schans and walk around the quaint fishing village of Volendam
Zoom over Holland's best bits in a multi-sensory flight simulation at THIS IS HOLLAND and head into the real countryside for 8 educational stops on the Hop-on Hop-off bus. See the windmills of Zaanse Schans, learn the art of cheese-making, get even cheesier in Edam and see the fisherman's village of Volendam. So much Dutch in just one single day!
First up, take the ultimate flight (simulator) over Holland's windmills, canals, and heritage buildings in an experience designed to teach you the importance of water in a country below sea-level. You'll see, smell and feel your way through it all, thanks to incredible multi-sensory technology.
Then board a bus and head into the real Dutch countryside, with eight exciting stops. Witness the art of cheese-making at the 'Jacobs Hoeve' cheese farm and enjoy a guided tour. Snap the historical wooden houses and picturesque cobbled streets of Broek in Waterland, and visit the old fishing village of Volendam.
Need more cheese? You'll next stop at Edam, which was one of the most important cities in Holland during the Middle Ages. Then it's on to Purmerend, and then Zaanse Schans, which boasts an array of famous windmills, some of which you can even climb.
This is the ultimate Dutch day out!
- Admission to THIS IS HOLLAND
- Access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses with 8 stops for a full day
- Audio tour (downloadable app) on the bus
- Admission to Henri Willig Cheese Farm and free guided tour
- Self-guided walking tours available at all stops
- Admission to other venues
- Show your smartphone ticket at the reception inside THIS IS HOLLAND or to the bus driver
- You can either visit THIS IS HOLLAND first and then take the bus tour, or the other way around
- Please pay attention to the opening/operating hours
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to THIS IS HOLLAND
Take the ferry from behind Amsterdam Central Station to Buiksloterweg (trip takes 3 minute). From Buiksloterweg it's a 5-minute walk.
Stops (one bus every 30 minutes, buses drive in one direction only)
- 0) Departure Point: THIS IS HOLLAND (first departure 09:00, last departure 15:00)
- 1) Broek in Waterland (last departure 18:15)
- 2) Monnickendam (last departure 18:23)
- 3) Henri Willig Cheese Farm (last departure 18:29)
- 4) Volendam (last departure 18:41)
- 5) Edam (last departure 18:48)
- 6) Purmerend (last departure 19:00)
- 7) Zaanse Schans (last departure 19:15)
- 8) Zaandam (last departure 19:30, arrival at THIS IS HOLLAND at 19:50)