- Explore the traditional villages and countryside of the Netherlands on this fantastically flexible bus tour
- See the windmills of Monnickendam, sample 'kaas' at the Henri Willig Cheese Factory, watch the fisherman at Volendam and so much more – you can spend as long at each stop as you like!
- Enjoy a regularly running fleet of luxury buses and brush up on your local history with the fun audio presentation
All aboard for a whistlestop tour of the Netherland's most charming villages and countryside! Jump aboard your luxury tour bus and, in no time at all, you'll be taking in the picture-perfect windmills of Zaanse Schans, munching cheese on the Henri Willig Farm, and casting lines in the Volendam fishing village. Spend as long as you like at each stop, then hop on the next bus and continue – it's the perfect day out and about in the Lowlands!
Amsterdam is great, but there's a whole country waiting to be explored beyond those canals. This Hop-on Hop-off tour is the perfect way to discover the 'real' Holland, and see more quaint villages and traditional cultures than you can shake a clog at.
Starting at the incredible THIS IS HOLLAND, your comfy coach will whisk you to the historic Broek in Waterland and Monnickendam villages, before stopping at Henri Willig for some cheese-making fun. From there, it's on to Volendam, Edam, Zaanse Schans, Zaandam, and more!
Just hop off when you fancy, explore, then hop back on the next bus and continue your adventure. The buses run all day, so you'll never be waiting long for your next ride, and the English language audio presentation will keep you entertained with history and trivia as you soak in all that wonderfully flat scenery. Lekker!
- Access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses with 8 stops for a full day
- Audio tour (downloadable app) on the bus
- Admission to Henri Willig Cheese Farm and free guided tour
- Self-guided walking tours available at all stops
- Admission to other venues
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver as you board the bus!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the Departure Point (THIS IS HOLLAND)
Take the ferry from behind Amsterdam Central Station to Buiksloterweg (trip takes 3 minute). From Buiksloterweg it's a 5-minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Stops (one bus every 45 minutes, buses drive in one direction only)
- 0.) Departure Point: THIS IS HOLLAND (first departure 09:00, last departure 15:00)
- 1.) Broek in Waterland (last departure 18:15)
- 2.) Monnickendam (last departure 18:23)
- 3.) Henri Willig Cheese Farm (last departure 18:29)
- 4.) Volendam (last departure 18:41)
- 5.) Edam (last departure 18:48)
- 6.) Purmerend (last departure 19:00)
- 7.) Zaanse Schans (last departure 19:15)
- 8.) Zaandam (last departure 19:30, arrival at THIS IS HOLLAND at 19:50)