Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Amsterdam
The best way to see all of Amsterdam
- 24-hour ticket gives you time to tour the whole city
- 11 stops to hop on (or off) at throughout the city
- Combine sightseeing and getting around
- All major sites covered: Anne Frank House, Heineken Experience, and Museumplein and more
One ticket gives you 24 hour access to this red bus circuit that stops at all the major tourist attractions in the city. It literally couldn’t be easier.
When you want to hit all the key Amsterdam tourist spots, this hop-on hop-off bus has got you covered. With 12 stops and buses running every 15-20 minutes, it's the perfect way to discover the city at your own pace. Plus, you get great views as you're shuttled through the city, passing all of Amsterdam's major landmarks.
The specially designed panoramic roofs of the buses give you an excellent view of the spires and sky. And through the windows you'll see the canals, the gingerbread-looking houses, and the bikes. So. Many. Bikes.
An audio guide in 16 different languages provides a running commentary on all the sites you're visiting. A round-trip takes about an hour - if you want the whole overview, although you can get on and off as often as you like during your 24 hours.
Amsterdam is known for its mix of modern urban life, classical architecture, and high art museums. This hop-on, hop-off bus tour gives you easy access to all three, saving you time and money.
Make your discovery of the city complete with a boat tour over the Amsterdam canals.
24 Hour Ticket Includes:
- Ticket for the bus
- GPS Audio Guide in 18 languages
- Entrance to a diamond factory
Show your smartphone ticket when boarding.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Central Station - Amrath Hotel - Windmill/East - Artis Royal Zoo - Gassan Diamonds - Jewish Historical Museum - Sarphatistraat - Heineken Experience - Museum Square - Vondelpark - Westermarket - Amsterdam Museum - Central Station
Frequency: every 15 - 20 minutes
- A tour loop takes 60 - 70 minutes
- First departure Central Station: 9:30 (winter time November 1st - March 20th) 9:15 (summer time March 21st - October 31st)
- Last departure Central Station: 18:00 (winter time November 1st - March 20th) 19:00 (summer time March 21st - October 31st)