- Hop on or off at Central Station, Rijksmuseum, Leidseplein, Anne Frank House and more with a 24-hour pass - boats run every 30 minutes
- Get a free 3-hour walking tour and explore the city at your leisure
- Learn some city history from your audio guide as you glide along the canals
Amsterdam's busy spider's web of canals makes for a fun way to get around the city! Why ride the bus or tram when you can hop on or off a boat at all of the city's top locations? Your pass lasts 24 hours and includes a free 3-hour city walking tour!
Hop on or off at several exciting cultural spots around Amsterdam. Jump out at the Rijksmuseum and visit one of Europe's greatest artistic collections - it's also only a short walk to the Van Gogh Museum from there.
Want some more action? Try hopping out at the busy Leidseplein for some shopping and bitterballen at an outdoor heated table. Head onwards to the Anne Frank House or the Central Station. You can even take a free ferry over the river and check out the A'DAM Tower - do you dare go up and ride those swings over the edge?
There's loads to explore all over the city, but don't forget your free 3-hour walking tour. These depart regularly from Central Station, just check for times when you book!
- Hop-on hop-off boat for 24 hours or a day (depending on the selected ticket option)
- Audio guide in 6 languages
- Food and drinks
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at one of the following Stromma locations:
- Stromma Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11 (09:00-17:00)
- Stromma Central Station (east) - Prins Hendrikkade 37A (09:00-21:00)
- Stromma Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42 (09:00-18:00)
- Stromma Anne Frank House- Prinsengracht 279 (09:00-17:00)
- Afterward you can hop on the next boat
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 1) Rijksmuseum / Heineken Experience
- 2) Leidseplein / Vondelpark
- 3) Waterlooplein / City Hall
- 4) Central Station West
- 5) A´dam LOOKOUT / Amsterdam North
- 6) Anne Frank Huis / Prinsengracht