- Stop off at major draws such as the Rijksmuseum and the Anne Frank House and find yourself a hop, skip and a jump from attractions like the Royal Palace on Dam Square
- View many of Amsterdam’s historic sights from the water. Keep an eye out for old houses that lean forwards and tilt sideways!
- Boats come frequently and the route has seven stops. Hop on and off as much as you like and explore Amsterdam at your leisure as an audio guide fills you in on the history of the area
In a city of immense and numerous charms, the canals just might be Amsterdam’s top draw. They’re everywhere and lend the city an elegant and laid back vibe. With this ticket you can explore the city by water over a 24-hour period and hop on and off at any of seven stops.
The route takes in the old medieval core of Amsterdam where you should keep an eye out for old houses that literally lean forwards and tilt sideways (this city is built on a watery swamp). From there you’ll cruise to the broader expanses of the Grachtengordel.
Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this is the ‘newer’ neighborhood that was built in the 17th century when Amsterdam’s intrepid traders brought back vast wealth from overseas journeys. They built three big canals that run parallel to each other in an impressive semi-circle.
You might have noticed a theme – the city’s affinity for water, and a canal boat ride really is the most relaxing and elegant way to explore the city. However, the Dutch are famously pragmatic and the ticket allows you to navigate the city (okay, the captain is the one who’ll literally be navigating).
Amsterdam is so compact and the network of canals so extensive that the entire city will be at your disposal. The route takes in stops such as the Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank House and the Albert Cuyp Market (beloved by locals).
Use the seven stops as a springboard to explore the city. You’ll have 24 hours to do so. Oh, and the most pragmatic touch of all? When you're on the water you get to avoid ALL the cyclists!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- This ticket is valid for 24 hours
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
You can enter and leave the boat at every stop:
- Central Station (East)
- Gassan Diamonds
- Hermitage Museum
- Albert Cuyp Market
- Central Station (West)
The first boat leaves at 09:15 from Central Station on the East side. From then on, the boat leaves every 25 minutes from Central Station. Last departure from Central Station is at 19:00 (17:15 from 1 Nov - 20 Mar).
Le personnel à bord est charmant toujours prêt à vous renseigner