- See the best of Amsterdam from its historic canals, as you relax on board a 100-year-old traditional Dutch boat
- Follow in the footsteps of Rembrandt and get to see the iconic painter's favorite streets and neighborhoods
- Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and stroopwafel – if you haven't already sampled this Dutch delicacy, then you're in for a treat!
Climb aboard a 100-year-old traditional Dutch canal boat, grab a complimentary beverage, and prepare to see Amsterdam's best sights from its best vantage point – on the water! You'll learn about the life of Rembrandt as your skipper guides you on a uniquely intimate tour of the Dutch capital.
If you want an authentically Dutch experience, look no further than this deluxe canal tour. Unlike other watery Amsterdam cruises, you'll be riding in style on a boat normally only available for private tours.
Built in 1915, your quirky saloon boat only holds 12 passengers, so it's a world away from the tourist-packed cruisers you might see clogging the canals. It's also much more maneuverable, meaning you can squeeze down the smaller canals which are strictly off-limits to the big boys.
And forget pre-recorded audio guides, your seasoned skipper is also an expert on Amsterdam's history. You'll learn all about Rembrandt's life and work as you glide past the streets he used to walk down 400 years ago.
And why not combine your cruise with a ticket to the Rijksmuseum for a delightfully Dutch cultural double-bill?
- 75-minute boat tour (roundtrip)
- Welcome drink on board (tea or coffee)
- English speaking live guide
Show your smartphone ticket when boarding the boat.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Having a personalised tour in the lovely notary boat was very special. Thank you