- Find out all there is to know about the Heineken® brewing process, and learn how to serve a real 'star' of a beer
- Get merry with interactive exhibits, indulge in a refreshing beer tasting lesson, and follow a beer bottle's journey, from factory to thirsty mouth
- During a 75-minute guided tour of Johan Cruijff ArenA, see all the stadium highlights including a VR Experience, the changing rooms, the press room, player tunnel, the dugout, a look at the pitch, and the Ajax Gallery of Fame
The world-famous Heineken® Brewery opened in 1867, known by historians as a 'dam good year for beer. Dive into what's now an immersive attraction in the old brewery, complete with samples. Then take an insider's look at the home of Ajax with a guided tour at the Johan Cruijff ArenA.
From beers to ball sports, it's a fantastic day out in Amsterdam! Your 90-minute self-guided journey through the world of Heineken® is a brilliant experience guaranteed to get you giddy on its heritage, history, and of course, beer.
Find out exactly what goes into the Heineken® brewing process, and see how sponsors like Formula 1, the UEFA Champions League and the Rugby World Cup are all championing the brand in exciting ways. Yes, there are beer samples at the end!
Continue your day of activity at the Johan Cruijff ArenA, the home of Ajax. Your guide will give you the full insider's experience with a VR Experience, and exclusive access to the changing rooms, press room, player tunnel, and dugouts. They'll even show you how to get the most fantastic views of the field! You'll also see the legends of the club featured in the Ajax Gallery of Fame.
- Admission to the Heineken Experience (90-minute self-guided tour), including 2 beers or soft drinks
- Guided tour (75 minutes) of the Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium in English or Dutch
- Audio guide for Heineken Experience (please download the free app, available in English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to arrive on time for your selected timeslot, otherwise you may not be able to skip the line
- The Heineken Experience tour is self-guided and takes about 90 minutes
Johan Cruijff ArenA:
- Show your ticket at the Main Entrance E and join the next available tour
- 75-minute tours start every 30 minutes Monday-Friday and every 20 minutes Saturday & Sunday
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The same goes for our visit at Johan Cruijff Arena. We were even allowed to walk on the court :-). Some of the boys even tried to score down there - they mist.
Thank you for making the stay in Amsterdam a success!