- A fascinating tribute to cannabis culture and customs in the world's oldest marijuana museum, right in the heart of Amsterdam's Red Light District
- Explore a staggering collection of over 7,000 cannabis-themed artifacts from across the world, see real plants growing, and even sample some choice strains in the Vaporizing Area
- Learn about the wider uses of the hemp plant in the included Hemp Museum, which explains its many practical applications
Get a taste of the high life at Amsterdam's Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum. You'll learn all about the history and culture of weed, with a staggering collection of pipes from over the centuries as well as smoking paraphernalia. But it's not all blunts and bong rips: you'll discover the wider uses of cannabis, and see how industrial hemp made Holland the richest country in the world in the 17th century.
With a collection of over 7,000 pieces, it's easy to spend a few hours (or longer, if you've partaken beforehand) browsing the exceptional pipes, hash presses, reefer madness propaganda and vintage medicinal cannabis bottles. At Amsterdam's Hash, Marihuana & Hemp Museum you'll learn all about the therapeutic, spiritual and cultural uses of cannabis all over the world.
Take a look at the cannabis garden, where you can see real plants in different stages of growth, before heading to the 'Vaporizing Area' to enjoy some homegrown herb the healthy way.
Don't forget to check out the included Hemp Gallery (with your included audio guide). It focuses on the practical and industrial uses of Mary Jane. From paper and textile-making to food and fuel, who knew this plant could be so useful?
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Keep an eye out for some 'high' art – the museum has an original Mondriaan on display, as well as paintings by David Teniers de Jongere, Adriaen Brouwer, Hendrick Sorgh and Adriaen van Ostade.
If you innbibe or not. Expand your mind!