- Pick up from five locations your convenient pass to all of Amsterdam's public transport networks (not including rail)
- Access all GVB-operated trams, metros, and buses – this is the city's main public transport system
- Whatever the weather, you're literally always covered as you go from site to site – no travel worries for you!
Amsterdam is well-connected by public transport and this pass takes the stress out of getting from point A to B. This GVB public transport pass gets you into all the trams, buses, and metros so you can see the sites without having to brave the bike lanes.
The smooth blue and white trams will whoosh you all over Amsterdam with ease, from Central Station to Museumplein, or to the trendy De Pijp neighborhood and beyond.
Stop off near Vondelpark, the Rijksmuseum, or a clog shop along De 9 Straatjes – it's up to you! The metros will even take you to Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA if you're watching a show or a match.
Wherever you're going in Amsterdam, rain, shine, wind, or snow, this GVB pass will get you where you need to be. Just be sure to pick it up from one of the five conveniently located pick-up points.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a public transport chip card at one of the GVB Tickets & Info offices:
- GVB Tickets & Info, Stationsplein, outside Amsterdam Central Station. Open Mon-Fri 07:00-21:00, Sat 08:00-21:00, Sun 09:00-21:00
- GVB Tickets & Info, Station Bijlmer ArenA. Open Mon-Fri 07:00-19:00, Sat & Sun 10:00-18:00
- GVB Tickets & Info, Station Zuid. Open Mon-Fri 07:00-21:00, Sat 08:00-21:00, Sun 09:00-21:00
- GVB Tickets & Info, Station Noord. Open Mon-Fri 07:00-09:00 & 17:00-19:00, Sat & Sun 11:00-15:00
- Connexxion (red van), outside Schiphol Airport Plaza at the bus station. Open Mon-Sun 09:00-18:00, Fri 09:00-21:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket