- Snap up an easy pass to all of Amsterdam's public transport networks
- Ride the trams, metros and buses, plus the brand new North-South line from July 22, 2018
- Whatever the weather in Amsterdam, you're literally covered - no transport worries for you!
Amsterdam's public transport system takes the stress out of getting from A to B. This GVB Public Transport pass gets you onto all the trams and buses you'll need to get everywhere.
The smooth blue and white trams will whoosh you all over Amsterdam with ease, from Central Station to the Rijksmuseum, to the trendy De Pijp and beyond.
Stop off at a park, a museum, a clog shop - it's up to you! The metros will even take you to Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA if you're watching a show or a match.
Wherever you're going in Amsterdam, rain, shine, wind or snow, the GVB Public Transport pass has you covered. And from July 22, 2018 you can also take the brand new, much anticipated North-South line.
- Unlimited travel on all GVB routes, regardless of distance, both day and night, for the chosen period
- Connexxion, EBS and Syntus buses
Swap your smartphone voucher for a public transport chip card at one of the GVB Tickets & Info offices:
- GVB Tickets & Info, Stationsplein, outside Amsterdam Central Station. Open Mon-Fri 07:00-21:00, Sat 08:00-21:00, Sun 09:00-21:00
- GVB Tickets & Info, Station Bijlmer ArenA. Open Mon-Fri 07:00-19:00, Sat & Sun 10:00-18:00
- GVB Tickets & Info, Station Zuid. Open Mon-Fri 07:00-21:00, Sat 08:00-21:00, Sun 09:00-21:00
- GVB Tickets & Info, Station Noord. Open Mon-Fri 07:00-09:00 & 17:00-19:00, Sat & Sun 11:00-15:00
- Connexxion Tickets & Info, Schiphol Plaza Busplatform B15. Open Sat-Thu 09:00-18:00, Fri 09:00-21:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.