Tickets for Giethoorn: Roundtrip from Amsterdam + Free Canal Cruise
Relax in the 'Little Venice' of the Netherlands, a cute car-free village!
- Depart from a convenient location near Amsterdam Central Station and spend a day in the Dutch countryside
- Take a canal cruise with your guide and see antique thatched-roof farmhouses, pretty wooden bridges, grazing horses and more
- Stop off at the Enclosing Dike then head back to Amsterdam and explore its canals with a free canal cruise (worth €18.00)
Get a taste of 'real' Dutch life in the tiny car-free village of Giethoorn, known as the 'Little Venice' of the Netherlands! Take a guided stroll along the quaint streets and cruise the picturesque canals. See antique thatched-roof farmhouses, wooden bridges and more. It's a change of scenery and a step back in time all in one!
Sick of the hustle and bustle of big cities? Join this day trip from central Amsterdam and head to Giethoorn in the Northeast of the Netherlands, sometimes known as the 'Little Venice'.
Here in this peaceful, picturesque corner of the Netherlands, you'll find boat-filled waterways, pretty footpaths, zero cars (they're banned here), and bicycle trails.
Board your canal boat along with your live guide and photograph the cute wooden bridges and centuries-old thatched-roof farmhouses.
Walk the banks of the canals and pick a restaurant for lunch - there are lots to choose from!
You'll also get to see the Afsluitdijk (Enclosing Dike) connecting North Holland and Friesland before enjoying a free canal tour of Amsterdam as well!
- Transport from Amsterdam city to Giethoorn and back
- Live guide in English and Spanish
- Stop at the Enclosing Dike Afsluitdijk
- Boat trip in Giethoorn
- Free 1-hour canal cruise in Amsterdam (worth €18.00)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets office on Damrak 26, where you'll be guided to the bus across the street - and given the ticket to the canal cruise
- Departure from Damrak is at 09:30, makes sure to be there at 09:00!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.