- Depart from a convenient location near Amsterdam Central Station and spend a day in the Dutch countryside
- Take a canal cruise with your guide and see antique thatched-roof farmhouses, pretty wooden bridges, grazing horses and more
- Enjoy a true taste of what the Netherlands has to offer outside of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam
Get a taste of 'real' Dutch life in the tiny car-free village of Giethoorn, known as the 'Little Venice' of the Netherlands! Take a guided stroll along the quaint streets and cruise the picturesque canals. See antique thatched-roof farmhouses, wooden bridges and more. It's a change of scenery and a step back in time all in one!
Sick of the hustle and bustle of big cities? Join this day trip from central Amsterdam and head to Giethoorn in the Northeast of the Netherlands, sometimes known as the 'Little Venice'.
Here in this peaceful, picturesque corner of the Netherlands, you'll find boat-filled waterways, pretty footpaths, zero cars (they're banned here), and bicycle trails.
Board your canal boat along with your live guide and photograph the cute wooden bridges and centuries-old thatched-roof farmhouses.
Walk the banks of the canals and pick a restaurant for lunch - there are lots to choose from!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets office, where you'll be guided to the bus across the street - and given the ticket to the canal cruise
- Departure is at 09:30 until 17 March and at 09:45 from 18 March - 27 October, make sure to be there 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Volendam, Marken & Windmills Tour
See how Dutch clogs, cheese, and stroopwafels are made
Brussels Day Tour from Amsterdam
See bustling Brussels on this guided tour and roundtrip from Amsterdam
Bruges Day Tour from Amsterdam
Take a day trip to Belgium's most picturesque medieval city