- Take a road trip from Amsterdam to Nuenen and visit Vincent van Gogh's home in the south of the Netherlands
- See the places that inspired genius works like The Potato Eaters, and Van Gogh's early landscape paintings
- Visit Amsterdam's Van Gogh Museum, and choose to add a relaxing canal cruise or 5D flight experience
Visit Vincent van Gogh's home in Nuenen and see the landscapes that inspired his early work. Then, head back to beautiful Amsterdam and pay a visit to the Van Gogh Museum. Afterwards, opt to take a tranquil cruise along the impossibly pretty canals and contemplate all the beauty you've just packed into one incredible day, or visit THIS IS HOLLAND for a unique 5D flight experience.
Take a road trip from Amsterdam to Nuenen in the south of the Netherlands, and get immersed in the fascinating story of Vincent van Gogh.
Your driver will provide lots of engrossing commentary along the way, so you arrive in Nuenen with Vincent's story freshly painted in your mind. Take a walking tour of the places that inspired over 500 Van Gogh artworks, and get inspired yourself!
With lungs full of fresh southern air, return to the buzzing streets of Amsterdam and walk straight to the entrance of the Van Gogh Museum, where you'll see the largest collection of the artist's works.
Feel like you could use a little more adventure before the day is over? Try flying over the Netherlands in THIS IS HOLLAND's 5D flight simulator, and see the best views of the entire country in one fun ride. If you're looking for something more relaxing, choose to add a calming cruise along Amsterdam's UNESCO-listed canals instead.
- Please go to the Group Entrance of the Van Gogh Museum, located in Paulus Potterstraat 7, and look for the coach with the red sign of Amsterdam excursions
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure, the bus won't wait for latecomers
- For the Canal Cruise and/or THIS IS HOLLAND (if booked), you'll get your ticket with instructions from the driver. You can do it any day after your visit to the Van Gogh Museum
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Van Gogh Walking Tour & Van Gogh Museum Entrance
Step into the shoes of a genius and explore the famous Van Gogh Museum
Van Gogh Museum
Marvel at the world's largest collection of Van Gogh's paintings and drawings