Tickets for Evening Cruise Amsterdam
A night time cruise past some of Amsterdam's best sights
- Hop on Amsterdam’s most popular cruise and soak up the city's charming sights by night from the canals
- Delve into history with your audio guide and learn about Amsterdam's medieval beginnings, right through to the booming Golden Age
- Float under and past some of Amsterdam's 1,000 bridges, be amazed by the architecture and see the UNESCO World Heritage site from a different perspective
If you've already explored the bustling restaurants and the Red Light District on foot, take to the water on this 1-hour evening cruise and see Amsterdam, its architecture, and its people from another perspective entirely. Includes an audio guide.
The painters of the Dutch Golden Age were in love with Amsterdam's picturesque landscapes and canals. Here's your chance to feel equally inspired as you soak up the night time canvas of shimmering water, glittering lights, and amazing architecture from your place on a boat.
This 1-hour evening cruise sails you through Amsterdam's unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district, showcasing a whole new palette of colors by streetlight. Peek into the windows of the quirky houseboats, sail the River IJ and marvel at the beautiful 17th-century buildings that line the banks of the grachtengordel (canal belt).
Learn about the city's humble beginnings, from medieval times right through to the Golden Age with your audio guide. It's an Amster-damn good night out!
- One-hour evening cruise
- Audio guide in multiple languages
- Optional food and beverages
Go to the shop of Lovers Canal Cruises on Prins Hendrikkade 25, swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket, and hop on board.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.