- Taste five traditional kinds of Dutch cheese – it's the tastiest way to get to know a place
- A hostess in traditional Dutch clothing will educate you on cheese in the old attic of an authentic Dutch cheese shop
- Two drinks picked to complement the cheese flavors are included in the tasting. Choices are beer, wine, or soda
The Dutch countryside is full of green pastures and happy cows. Henri Willig takes advantage of that to produce some of the country's best cheese. This Dutch family-owned business has been producing cheese for over 40 years!
Fans come from far and near to taste their dairy delights and learn about the cheesemaking process. They now offer a dedicated tasting in the heart of Amsterdam. Sample what it means to be Dutch, and wash it down with a swig of the local brew.
At the 'Cheese & More Shop' of Henri Willig, take the stairs at the end of the store and show your smartphone ticket. The tasting is at the attic.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket