- See Rembrandt van Rijn's complete oeuvre of over 350 works, digitally recreated and displayed alongside each other for the first time ever
- See lost works that have been stolen or damaged restored to their former glory, plus art from museums and private collections around the world
- See Rembrandt's masterpiece The Night Watch restored to its original size, including the sides that were brutally carved off in 1715!
It's hard to see all of Rembrandt's 350 masterworks at once. Not only because some of his paintings take up entire walls, but also because they're spread across 18 countries. Discover Rembrandt in an all-new exhibition at RAI Amsterdam that overcomes this little hurdle by recreating the Dutch master's entire body of work using state-of-the-art digital technology.
The exhibition features works from international museum collections as well as private collections, including the stolen and damaged paintings, faithfully recreated in all their Golden Age glory.
Discover Rembrandt affords a deeper insight into one of the greatest painters in history, by bringing all of the Dutch master's works together for one special exhibition, unprecedented in scope.
The centerpiece of the exhibition is naturally Militia Company of District II under the Command of Captain Frans Banninck Cocq, more commonly known as The Night Watch. But this Night Watch includes the sides that were barbarically cut off in order for it to fit into the Royal Palace in 1715.
The real defaced masterpiece is still sitting pretty in the Rijksmuseum, but if you want to see what the painting originally looked like, grab a ticket to this exhibition. This year marks the 350th anniversary of the artist's death, and is a great opportunity to learn more about one of the world's greatest ever painters.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The Rembrandt exhibition takes place in the Elicium Ballroom of RAI
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Changes are possible for this ticket