Tickets for Dinner Train Amsterdam: Brunch Express
Dine on a train as you travel through stunning Dutch towns and scenery
- Walk the red carpet as the train manager welcomes you aboard the Brunch Express at Amsterdam's Central Station
- See beautiful fields with cows, tulips (in season) and windmills as you travel by train through stunning Dutch towns and scenery
- Enjoy a 1.5-2 hour brunch, with excellent food, drinks and service - you provide the great company!
Can't decide whether to impress someone with a delicious brunch or a trip out of town? How about doing both at the same time? Walk the red carpet at Amsterdam's Central Station and enjoy a special midday meal on the scenic Brunch Express train ride!
All aboard for a memory-making train ride past grazing cows, tulip fields and windmills. This brilliant brunch experience brings top-notch service and food to the table, while the Dutch landscapes change outside the windows.
Travel through Zaanse Schans, Uitgeest and Haarlem on the first line to connect Haarlem and Amsterdam. It's perfect for a surprise date idea in Amsterdam, or if you're looking to impress your family! You'll even walk a red carpet as you're welcomed on board by the train manager.
The Brunch Express lasts 1.5 - 2 hours and consists of a selection of meats, cheeses, yogurt and freshly baked bread, all prepared on board the train.
Get a cup of coffee, tea and a glass of orange juice as well as Dutch specialties all included.
- Red carpet boarding at Amsterdam Central Station
- Train ride from Amsterdam to Uitgeest, Zaanse Schans, Haarlem, and back
- Welcome drink
- Brunch (baked bread, meat, cheese, yoghurt, coffee, tea, orange juice, and more)
- Background information about the sights during the ride
- Photo moment with the locomotive at the end or beginning of the journey
- Fine selection of wines and beers available for an extra cost
Show your smartphone ticket at the Cheese Store of Henri Willig inside Central Station (Stationsplein 39, 1012 AB Amsterdam). You will receive a keycard which gives you access to the platform. The train manager will await you on the platform, accompany you on board, and show you your table.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.