- Enter an ancient Amsterdam tower for an atmospheric introduction to Delft Blue with an expert on the subject
- Enjoy a non-alcoholic drink with Dutch treats and paint your very own tile – this experience is suitable for ages 6+
- Take your tile home and display it proudly. You can collect it after 14 days, once it's been glazed and fired
Unleash your creativity on a blank tile in this Delft Blue workshop! Enjoy an insightful presentation about the craft by Heinen Delfts Blauw at their unique central Amsterdam location. Why is it as important to the Dutch as windmills?
Have a drink with a Dutch treat, and get to work on painting your very own Delfts Blauw tile. Just as cool as the experience is the studio's location in a tower that used to be one of three main gates of Amsterdam's medieval fortifications.
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the cash register in the Heinen Delfts Blauw shop
- The workshop starts at 14:30. Make sure to arrive 10 minutes before
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket