- Taste and enjoy five traditional Dutch kinds of cheese. A cute and quirky way to get to know The Netherlands and its delights!
- The tasting will be accompanied by a hostess in traditional Dutch costume, who will tell the story behind each cheese. The event takes place in an old attic of an authentic Dutch cheese shop
- Two drinks, picked to complement the cheese flavors, are included in the tasting. You'll have a choice of local beer, wine or soda
The Dutch countryside is full of fertile green pastures and happy cows. Henri Willig takes advantage of this to produce some of the country’s best cheeses. Fans come from far and near to taste their dairy delights, and they now offer a dedicated tasting in the heart of Amsterdam. What are you waiting for? There’s a delicious, colorful baby cheese waiting for you and your teeth!
- A presentation by a hostess in typical Dutch costume
- An introduction movie
- Taste 5 different types of cheese
- 2 drinks (local beer, wine or non-alcoholic)
- 10% discount in the shop downstairs
At the Cheese & More Shop of Henri Willig, take the stairs and the end of the store and show your smartphone ticket. The tasting is at the attic.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Muy recomendable degustación!