- Board a cruise boat flickering with candles and see the UNESCO-protected canals by night
- Enjoy unlimited wine or soft drinks, and traditional Dutch meats and cheeses
- Learn about the landmarks as you pass them with a live, local guide
Planning a romantic date in Amsterdam? Make like a real Romeo or Juliet (before the suicides) and take your special someone on a Lovers Candlelight Cruise. See the canal houses, bridges and cyclists at night as you sip wine and enjoy delicious Dutch snacks. You'll both be lovestruck in no time.
With its UNESCO World Heritage charm, Amsterdam is a pretty romantic city to begin with, but at night a cruise on the canals can make for a real passageway to passion!
Take your partner (or potential lover?) on a romantic Lovers Candlelight Cruise. Your guide or audio guide will explain the highlights as you pass them, from the bridges to the landmark buildings. But of course, you'll be too busy gazing into your lover's eyes to notice them.
- Local charcuteries and cheese specialties
- Unlimited free beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Audio guide in 19 languages
- Please go to the meeting point at Prins Hendrikkade 25 at least 20 minutes before your departure time and show your smartphone ticket to get on board
- Departure is at 21:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Evening Cruise Amsterdam
A night time cruise past some of Amsterdam's best sights