- Get a double dose of Amsterdam's architecture and culture all with one pass
- At Moco see the Banksy exhibition including classics like Laugh Now, Barcode and Girl with Balloon. Plus the Icy & Sot: A Moment of Clarity exhibition
- Cruise Amsterdam's famous canals on a fun tour and see the Skinny Bridge, museums, traditional townhouses and more
Looking for a culture fix? See Amsterdam's heritage buildings and monuments from the water on a Canal Cruise, then visit the Moco Museum for a walk around 50 original Banksys and modern works by other art-world trailblazers.
Board a comfy canal boat and view the tree and tram-lined streets from a whole other vantage point. Hear stories from the Dutch Golden Age, learn how and why the canals were dug in the 17th century and see the famous Skinny Bridge and more! Plus: no bikes blasting by you on all sides!
Next up, head to Moco Museum in Museumplein, located right inside Villa Alsberg, a quaint little townhouse that dates back to 1904.
Browse the Banksy exhibition, the first ever to hit a museum. See classics like Laugh Now, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, Kids on Guns, plus original works created for indoor exhibitions.
You'll also see the Icy & Sot – A Moment of Clarity Exhibition, featuring the controversial and even 'banned' work by young Iranian brothers Icy (34) and Sot (29) - otherwise known as the ‘Banksy of Iran’.
- Go to the Lovers shop opposite Central Station and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket. Please refer to the illustration to find the exact departure point
- The cruises run every 20 minutes before 18:00 and every 30 minutes after 18:00
- Skip the line and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
instead canal cruise is not so exciting and quite boring, it' s better to take a walk.
The MoCo Museum is a good tip. The pictures of Banksy a great!