Tickets for Canal Cruise & Keukenhof: Skip The Line
Cruise Amsterdam's canals and head to Keukenhof for over 7 million tulips!
- Hear fascinating stories about the city's rich history from your live guide or audio guide and cruise the UNESCO World Heritage-protected canal belt on your cruise
- See 7m tulips and other flowers, climb a windmill, eat traditional Dutch foods and pose at fun photo stops at Keukenhof
- Save money by doing both these fun things on one ticket! Both are valid anytime during Keukenhof's season (22 March - 13 May)
This special ticket gets you out into the sunshine (if you're lucky!) for two of the best things to do in Amsterdam. Cruise the canals in style and learn the city's history as you pass bridges, townhouses, and landmarks. Then skip the line and smell 7 million tulips (and other flowers) at world-famous Keukenhof!
Spring is bloomin' marvelous in Amsterdam, and you'll see why when you snap up this ticket for two fun springtime activities, valid anytime during Keukenhof's season (22 March - 13 May).
Board a cruise boat and glide along the canals. See the Skinny Bridge, float among the 17th-century canal houses, and learn about the three main canals (Herengracht, Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht), dug out during the Dutch Golden Age and UNESCO World Heritage-protected.
Then head to Keukenhof, only open for six weeks a year. Skip the long lines and prepare for the rainbow of color that appears when almost 7 million tulips come out to say hi.
There are loads for the family to do at Keukenhof. Try Dutch snacks, climb a windmill, pose at various photo points and don't miss the orchid exhibition - it's a highlight every year for those in the know!
- Skip-the-line entrance to Keukenhof
- One-hour canal cruise
- Audio guide on board of the cruise
- Transportation to Keukenhof and between the two venues
- Go to the Lovers shop opposite Central Station and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket. Please refer to the illustration to find the exact departure point
- Cruises depart every 20-30 minutes
- First departure at 09:30, last departure at 21:30
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstiles at the entrance
- Please note that due to the Flower Parade on 21 April Keukenhof can be a lot busier than usual
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Keukenhof: From Amsterdam's city center, take the bus 397 to the airport and switch to the Keukenhof Express 858 (which departs from Arrivals 4, near Starbucks)
- Canal Cruise: Any public transport to Amsterdam Central Station