Tickets for Canal Cruise & Heineken Experience
Two of Amsterdam's best experiences in one sweet combo: beers and a boat ride!
- Save time and money with an Amsterdam combo ticket to two of its best attractions
- Play on the interactive exhibits, learn the history of Heineken and enjoy a couple of cold brews at the Heineken Experience
- Cruise on Amsterdam's UNESCO Heritage-listed canals and see 16th and 17th-century architecture, plus get a free audio guide
Can't decide between the Heineken Experience or a canal cruise? We've taken the dilemma off your hands with this fun Amsterdam combo. Learn the history and recipe behind the iconic beer brand in the interactive brewery (free drinks included at the end), then hop on a canal boat for some even cooler Dutch history.
The best day of your Amsterdam trip may just be the one that involves a cruise on its UNESCO World Heritage-protected canals and a deep-dive into the world of Heineken, the city's most famous export.
Your 1-hour Lovers cruise leaves from right by Centraal Station. Seeing the city from the water is probably the best vantage point - plus you definitely won't get hit by a cyclist while in the boat! Plug into your audio guide and learn the history of the 16th and 17th-century monuments as you float on by.
In the Heineken Experience you'll be led through the brewing process and history of Heineken, before winding up in the disco-style bar for a few free beers.
It's an all-in-one Amsterdam spectacular. Cheers!
- 1-hour Canal Cruise with audio guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Heineken Experience
- 2 beers or soft drinks at the Heineken Experience
- Public transport from Canal Cruise to Heineken Experience
- Take the pre-sold tickets lane and show your smartphone ticket to the Heineken host
- You must do the Heineken Experience on the day and at the time you booked
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Lovers shop on the dock (see illustration)
- Departures take place every 20 minutes from 09:00 to 18:00, every 30 minutes from 18:00 to 21:00
- You can do the Canal Cruise on a different day than the Heineken Experience
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.