- Reserve your seat in advance for the best cruise along Amsterdam's canals, with an audioguide in your language of choice
- Board in a great location next to Museumplein, and start your sightseeing as you mean to go on - with no waiting in lines!
- See the Anne Frank House, the Hermitage Museum, the 18th-century cargo ship (VOC), the Skinny Bridge and more
Amsterdam has it all - clogs, canal houses, top museums and more cheese than a 90's boy band, and there's no better way to see it all than from the water. Reserve your seat for this must-do canal cruise, and you won't ever have to stand in a line. Float past the Hermitage Museum, West Church (Westerkerk), the colorful flower market and more, all with an audio guide in your language of choice.
You might not be able to pronounce Zevenbogenbruggengracht (the Seven Arches Bridge Canal), but you can still enjoy it. Not only will you see the sights of the city, all will be explained as you pass too, thanks to the informative audio commentary.
These skip the line tickets will get you right onto a canal boat and then you're away, to see Amsterdam the best way possible: from her waterways. Relax in your seat and see the replica VOC ships in the harbor, snap the beautiful Magere Brug, known to most as the Skinny Bridge, over the river Amstel, and watch city life unfold in a whirl of bikes, trams, tourists and locals.
Elegant canal houses, intricately designed churches and impressive bridges, plus a smooth ride on a comfy boat, all make for an Amster-damn good trip along the city's famed canals.
- Tickets for a one-hour canal cruise
- Audio guide available in multiple languages
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office on Leidsekade 97 (in front of the Amsterdam American Hotel) 15 minutes prior to your chosen timeslot.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The driver was funny