Tickets for Burger Cruise Amsterdam
Burgers, boats, and brownies on the Amsterdam canals
- Get a fully guided tour of Amsterdam's canals after dark with a live guide
- Tuck into a Black Angus beef burger and head to the bar as many times as you like for unlimited beer, wine and soda
- Enjoy a homemade brownie as you learn the history of this incredible city
When darkness falls on the canals, there's nothing more fun than snooping in people's windows from a boat. Unless you're also tucking into a burger, an open bar, and homemade brownies. Hop aboard the Amsterdam Burger Cruise for the juiciest tour in town!
Juxtapose the picturesque serenity of a cruise through Amsterdam's UNESCO-protected canals and storybook houses, with a big ol' Black Angus beef burger and unlimited beer, wine and soda.
Your burger will be cooked to perfection as your local guide regales you with surprising historical tales. See the Skinny Bridge, Westerkerk and more, as you learn Amsterdam facts, like why the canal houses all lean forwards!
After dinner, enjoy a homemade brownie. (It's not the kind that'll leave you spaced out, in case you were wondering!).
A burger feast plus canal cruising sightseeing and history - it's hard to imagine a better Amsterdam evening out.
- 90-minute Canal Cruise
- Black Angus Beef Burger (vegetarian options available)
- Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- A homemade brownie as dessert
- Live guide in English and Spanish
- Show your smartphone ticket when boarding the boat
- The cruise leaves at 18:30. Make sure you check in 30 minutes before departure time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Train, tram or metro to Amsterdam Centraal.
Only thing I would say is could do with some chips or something extra.