- See the famous Manneken Pis fountain and the Grand Place, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a fully guided tour of Brussels, with plenty of time to explore alone and indulge in a waffle or two
- Spend a whole day in Belgium and pass the Atomium for a photo stop on your way from Amsterdam
Journey from Amsterdam to Brussels with an expert guide pointing out landmarks every step of the way. Before you make it to the Belgian capital, you'll be able to take snaps of the Atomium and its out-of-this-world architecture.
Cobbled streets, waffles so good they have the country's name attached, and a cherubic baby peeing into infinity all await you when you arrive in Brussels. Your guide will show you the most important attractions and drop some knowledge on the way.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets shop inside Amsterdam Central Station (IJ-Hal, East side)
- Make sure you arrive 30 minutes before departure!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Giethoorn: Roundtrip from Amsterdam + Free Canal Cruise
Relax in the 'Little Venice' of the Netherlands, a cute car-free village!
Grand Holland Tour from Amsterdam: Madurodam, Royal Delft, Euromast
From miniature cities to Rotterdam's tallest tower, see all of Holland in a day!