- Take a full-day tour of beautiful Bruges, with return travel from Amsterdam on an air-conditioned bus
- Explore Bruges' historic center with a guide, and see sights like the Basilica of the Holy Blood and the towering Belfry
- Wander the city's medieval streets on your own, try the world-famous beer, taste the not-so-French fries, and get lost in a European jewel!
To paraphrase Ralph Fiennes: “How's a fairy-tale town not somebody's thing?!”
If you've seen the film In Bruges, you'll know all about the Gothic spires and delightful nooks and crannies of Belgium's celebrated walled city. If not, it'll be a nice surprise.
This day tour from another beautiful city, Amsterdam, includes a one-hour guided gander through Bruges' cobbled streets and plenty of free time to explore. Why not climb the Belfry or try some of those to-die-for Belgian chocolates?
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets shop inside Amsterdam Central Station (IJ-Hal, East side, see map)
- Make sure you arrive 30 minutes before departure!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Giethoorn: Roundtrip from Amsterdam + Free Canal Cruise
Relax in the 'Little Venice' of the Netherlands, a cute car-free village!
Brussels Day Tour from Amsterdam
See bustling Brussels on this guided tour and roundtrip from Amsterdam