- Anatomy exhibition with real human bodies
- A fascinating journey through the human body
- Discover the impact of happiness on your health
The quest for love and happiness dominates our lives, but what defines whether we are happy or not? The anatomy museum BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project in the heart of Amsterdam takes visitors on a thrilling voyage of discovery through the human body, in search of what makes us happy and the impact of happiness on our health.
More than 200 anatomical specimens of real human bodies show the complexity, resilience and vulnerability of the body. They show how our organs work, and the effect of common diseases.
Gunther von Hagens’ BODY WORLDS exhibitions – also known as Körperwelten – have prompted a worldwide revolution. Never before has an exhibition had such a momentous effect on the way people view themselves and their bodies. It is the only exhibition in the world to be based on a donor programme.
Join the 40 million people around the world who have already seen the exhibition and been on this fascinating voyage of discovery through the human body. Book your visit now!
- Skip The Line to the Body Worlds exhibition
- Sun - Wed: 09:00 - 19:00
- Thu - Sat: 09:00 - 20:00
- Holidays: 09:00 - 20:00
- Last admission is one hour before closing time
- Body Worlds is situated in the heart of Amsterdam near Central Station and Dam Square
- The exhibition is in large part accessible to disabled visitors, with the exception of the basement level, which contains a small portion of the exhibition
- Pets are not allowed in the museum
- Guide dogs are welcome in the museum
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the museum
How to use your tickets
Show your ticket on your smartphone. No need to stand in the queue, you can walk straight into BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project.
Audio Guide: €3 available in 5 languages
- It's a five-minute walk from Central Station, or
- Get in trams 4, 9, 16, & 24 exit at Dam/De bijenkorf or trams 1, 2, 5, 13, 14 & 17 exit at Dam (Magna Plaza)