Tickets for BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project
Take a thrilling tour of the human anatomy at this groundbreaking exhibition
- Experience the scientific phenomenon that's taken the whole world by storm and see over 200 perfectly preserved human bodies right in the heart of Amsterdam
- Explore the incredible inner workings of the human anatomy and gain a new appreciation for the complexity and beauty of the body
- Discover the impact of happiness on your health, and see how our emotions really effect us on the inside
When was the last time you had a really good look at yourself? Amsterdam's own BODY WORLDS peels back the layers to offer a fascinating glimpse into the inner workings of real human bodies. And it goes a step further, asking the most important question of all – what makes us happy?
Gunther von Hagens' incredible plastination processes have revolutionized the ways in which we understand the human body, allowing them to be preserved, dissected and displayed like never before. Now you can see a naked skeleton taking an afternoon stroll, or stare at the uncovered human nervous system floating in space like an eerie web.
But there's more to BODY WORLDS than some scientific rubbernecking. The permanent exhibition goes in-depth (literally!) to look at what makes us happy, and how happiness affects our physical and mental health. It's a science lesson with a twist, mixing philosophy and physiology to spectacularly entertaining effect.
With over 200 perfectly preserved and cleverly dissected bodies, BODY WORLDS is a thrillingly visceral journey through human anatomy, right in the heart of Amsterdam!
- Skip The Line to the Body Worlds exhibition
Skip the line and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- The exhibition is in large part accessible to disabled visitors, with the exception of the basement level, which contains a small portion of the exhibition
- Pets, guide dogs, and food and drinks aren't allowed in