- Get return transport by coach from near Amsterdam Central Station to a 17th-century village turned shopping mecca
- Shop till you drop at 250 fashion and lifestyle brands from Hugo Boss to Michael Kors, Nike, Adidas and more
- Take advantage of massive discounts from 30% to 70% off regular retail prices
Once you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall - unless it's actually a reconstructed 17th-century village in the Netherlands. Get ready for bags of fun at Batavia Stad, home to 250 international fashion and lifestyle brands with discounts of up to 70% off!
You'll be shuttled from a point near Amsterdam's Centraal Station to Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet in less than one hour. That's still long enough to calculate how much you can legitimately a) spend and b) carry home with you afterwards.
In this outdoor mall, fashioned into a charming village, shop till your arms ache across 250 fashion and lifestyle brands. No need to feel guilty - with such huge discounts you can justify every item!
There's Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Nike and Adidas and more... and if you're after an oven glove or a teddy bear with gems for eyes you'll also find luxury jewellery, stylish kitchenware and even chocolate shops. You never know what's in store!
Return transport is included, but you can give your legs (and credit card) a break at any time in one of the cafes and restaurants.
- Look for a black bus saying "Daily Shopping Shuttle" at the Bus Parking de Ruijterkade Oost, and show your smartphone ticket to the driver
- Departure is at 10:00. Make sure to be on time, the driver won't wait for latecomers! Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please ask the driver for the exact time and place that the bus returns to Amsterdam
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket