- Live out your football dreams during a 70-minute guided tour behind the scenes of AFC Ajax - the greatest football team in the universe
- No need to print your ticket, entrance with your smartphone. No fuss, so you can focus on what really matters: the beautiful game
- In addition to the tour of the tour of the Netherlands largest stadium, the ArenA Stadium Tour includes a free photo, downloadable from Facebook
Experience A 70-minute guided tour of the Amsterdam ArenA, home of AFC Ajax, and the location for concerts from One Direction, Madonna, the Rolling Stones, and more.
There's nothing quite like taking to the field of the home of the storied AFC Ajax. Of course, the stands won't be full of screaming fans, but you'll still get up close and personal with the inner workings of the Netherlands' largest stadium. You'll stand pitch-side and smell the grass, get behind the microphone in the press room, and surround yourself with this seasons' players at the 'Meet the team' photo wall.
During this 70-minute tour your guide will take you through the inner parts of the stadium and regale you with stories of life behind-the-scenes of Ajax and the ArenA. You'll also take the escalator to the new dug-out and business seats. There are a number of tours every day - in Dutch and English - except when events are on.
The Gallery of Fame is now part of this exciting tour. This will guide you through the history of Ajax, starting with the European domination in the seventies, the following league titles and maybe even a glimpse of the future.
HOMETOWN HERO: Footballing legend Johan Cruyff was born and raised in Amsterdam. Getting his start with the Ajax Academy, he made his first team debut at the age of 17, scoring in his first professional game. From there his career hit the stratosphere: he's one of the winningest players and coaches of all time. But more than that: his approach to the game (sometimes called 'total football') fundamentally changed how the game is played at the highest level.
In the way he played, managed and spoke, Cruyff shaped football into 'the beautiful game' - he was never satisfied with less. And there's nowhere that his loss is felt more acutely than at Ajax, the club where he began his career. Visit the stadium to pay your respects.
Arena Boulevard 1 (De Passage)
The tours leaves around every 45 minutes:
- 10:30*, 11:15**, 12:00, 12:45, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30 and 16:30
* Not on Saturday
** On Saturday the first tour starts at 11:30, due to Ajax trainings
Should a tour be full, you might have to wait a moment for the next one. The last tour leaves at 16:30. During Dutch school holidays the tour leaves every 20 minutes.
Metro 50 and 54 (Metro stop: Bijlmer ArenA)
- Download the free Tour App
- IMPORTANT: the dressing rooms are NOT accessible on training, match and event days
- Each children entrance ticket (5 till 12 years) includes a free Ajax water bottle
- The tour isn't wheelchair accessible