- Grab a ticket to two of the top things to do in Amsterdam and enjoy artistic wonders from the old world and the shiny present
- See masterpieces of the Dutch Golden Age, treasures from antiquity, the Renaissance, and more at the Rijksmuseum
- Board a boat and cruise around the city's beautiful canals as they shimmer in the glow of mesmerizing light sculptures
Add a splash of colour to your stay in Amsterdam, with this double-decker ticket of Dutch cultural delights! Bask in the glory of the Dutch Golden Age and see masterpieces by Rembrandt and Vermeer, uncover the treasures of antiquity, and marvel at some of the world's most elaborate and ornate doll houses! Then, see the city's pretty waterways come alive with light and sparkle in the glow of stunning light sculptures and art installations.
Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum is worth visiting alone for its centerpiece, Rembrandt's The Night Watch, alongside works by Vermeer, Van Gogh, and other Dutch geniuses. But there's so much more to see than just masterpieces.
There are ancient wonders from the east in the Asian art gallery, incredible sculptures from ancient Greece, artifacts from Egypt, and lots more.
After you've topped up on cultural delights from bygone times, check in with the contemporary art scene that's glimmering on the water. Jump aboard a boat for a cruise along the city's UNESCO canal ring!
The Amsterdam Light Festival sees 30 incredible light sculptures decorate the waterways around the city in a dazzling display of glowing art. You'll float through tunnels of glittering lights and see mesmerizing installations.
- The selected timeslot is for your Amsterdam Light Festival Cruise
- Canal Cruise: go to the Rederij Lovers close to Leidseplein and show your smartphone ticket to the staff. Please make sure to be there 10 minutes before your chosen timeslot
- Rijksmuseum: enter the museum via the 'Visitors with ticket' lane and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance to the galleries
- You can visit the Rijksmuseum before the canal cruise or up to 3 months after the canal cruise
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Rijksmuseum: Skip The Line
800 years of Dutch art and history, 8,000 objects and 80 galleries