- See the Amsterdam Light Festival in the best way possible – from the water!
- Get comfy and snap away to your heart's content aboard your open-top boat, complete with an informative audio guide in English and Dutch
- From November 28 to January 19, see Amsterdam come to life with illuminated artworks decorating its famous canals
The Amsterdam Light Festival is an unmissable annual experience, inviting a troupe of international artists to transform the city into a glittering playground – but how about seeing it from an open-top boat? Amsterdam's greatest winter attraction just got even greater!
Forget peering through foggy windows and experience the Amsterdam Light Festival in true panoramic style! The open-top boat is perfect for snap-happy photographers and anyone looking to get the most intimate experience of the ALF.
The 2019 edition brings together work from 21 artists, crafted from twinkling lights and spread throughout the city. The theme is Disrupt!, and the artists have put particular focus on the effects of global warming and how humanity's disruptive force has influenced our planet.
At the same time, our power to disrupt can help create social change and bring about a better planet. You can listen to the audio guide and learn more, in Dutch or English, as you snuggle up and see Amsterdam like you've never seen it before.
Go to the pier located at the southeastern part of Stationsplein / Central Station and board the boat.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket