- Be among the first to see the spectacular sculptures of the Amsterdam Light Festival from a unique angle
- Stay warm in the comfort of a heated cruise boat, with a Dutch or English audio guide to explain the sights
- Witness the work of concept artists, designers, and architects from around the world as they Disrupt Amsterdam with their creativity
Experience Amsterdam in a different light. Literally. This year, the Amsterdam Light Festival's theme is Disrupt! and how disruption can bring about dramatic positive change in our daily lives. Skip the lines at Leidseplein and view this spectacular festival from a comfy boat!
The 2019 Amsterdam Light Festival consists of works from 21 artists employing twinkling lights, placed throughout the city. This 52-day exhibition will turn the city into a glittering wonderland, making this one of the best times to take a canal boat tour of Amsterdam.
2019's theme investigates how in the humdrum routines of our day-to-day lives, we're usually opposed to disruptions, but on a grand scale they can bring about revolution and impactful change.
Disrupt! isn't shying away from the disruptive effect that humanity is having on nature. A number of works cast a critical eye on the effect global warming is having on the planet, and whether mankind can solve the issues it has helped to cause.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point on Leidsekade
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket