- Hop aboard a comfortable boat at Amsterdam Central Station and float around the city's canals
- Enjoy a front-row seat to the city's annual light festival and see 30 awe-inspiring light sculptures turn the water into a sparkling spectacle of colors
- Warm up with a cup of hot chocolate or Glühwein, available for purchase on board
The highlight of Amsterdam's winter festive season is back! The Amsterdam Light Festival hits the city's canals once more with a gleaming array of art installations and mind-blowing light sculptures. Sit back and enjoy the show aboard a Stromma boat, floating around the beautiful canal ring as colorful light dances off the rippling water. Your trip to the Dutch capital just got memorable!
- 75-minute Amsterdam Light Festival Canal Cruise
- Heated, closed boat
- Official Amsterdam Light Festival audio guide in English and Dutch
- Mulled wine, hot chocolate (available for purchase on the mooring)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Stromma Pier and join the next available cruise
- The first cruise departs at 17:00, the last at 21:30. Cruises depart every 30-45 minutes
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.