- Experience a cornerstone of Amsterdam culture with a bike tour designed around the Amsterdam Light Festival 2019
- See the final selection of 2019's best light sculptures as they glimmer along the UNESCO World Heritage canal ring
- An expert guide will provide friendly commentary and facts about each sparkling artwork and the artist behind it
There's only one respectable way to travel in Amsterdam – by bike! So here's a bright idea: discover the city's highlights during winter on a freewheeling bike tour, centered around the Amsterdam Light Festival.
Pedal around the UNESCO World Heritage canal ring and soak up the enchanting atmosphere as 20 spectacular light sculptures turn the water into a dazzling canvas of sparkling art. A trusty guide will enlighten you with expert insight and classic banter, as you go.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point (see map)
- Make sure to be on time for your selected tour!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket