- Get the facts on Amsterdam's history and see the best views of the city from the A'DAM LOOKOUT
- Cruise along the canals on a boat and learn more Amsterdam history, plus see famous landmarks like Skinny Bridge and more
- Skip the line to the Heineken Experience, tour the brewery and enjoy some cold Heinekens at the bar at the end
This three-venue combo gets you out of the "where do I start in Amsterdam?" rut and lines it all up for you. Visit the A'DAM LOOKOUT, take a cool canal cruise, and tour the Heineken Brewery all in one day! It's sightseeing without the stress.
Head to the towering A'DAM LOOKOUT to start your Rock the City Amsterdam experience! Soar to lofty heights in one of the city's most thrilling elevators (don't forget to look up!) and soak up the views of Amsterdam in all directions from the Observation Deck.
Then board your cruise just steps away and glide along the water onto Amsterdam's canals. You'll get the lowdown on the sights along the way from your chirpy guide. See the bridges, learn the facts about the 17th-century canal system and more!
Pulling up at the Heineken Experience, skip the line and enter a world of green walls and golden beer. Learn what goes into a pint of Heineken, play with a host of multimedia and interactive attractions, and finish with a few Heinekens in the bar.
Safe to say you've rocked this city!
- You must visit the A'DAM LOOKOUT first. Have your ticket scanned at the reception
- The Canal Cruise departs from the A'DAM LOOKOUT
- The Canal Cruise takes you directly to the Heineken Experience in about 45 minutes. At the Heineken Experience, show your smartphone ticket to get in
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Take any public transport to Amsterdam Central Station and follow the signs ‘IJ-Zijde’ (IJ-Side). The ferry to the North of Amsterdam departs from there. Take the 2-minute free ferry ride to ‘Buiksloterweg’. Ferries depart 24/7.