Tickets for A'DAM LOOKOUT at Sunset + Cocktail: Fast Track
Spectacular sunset views plus cocktails makes for a night to remember
- Get the best views of the city and beyond, from 100m above the ground!
- See the sun setting on the horizon, and watch Amsterdam transition from day to night
- Enjoy two complimentary cocktails and a custom digital memento, the perfect way to celebrate and remember your visit
Get a taste of the high life! The magnificent A’DAM Tower is the highest accessible building in Amsterdam, which means it has the best views of the Dutch capital - bar none! Get in, get up, and enjoy the golden sunset on the horizon with a couple of complimentary cocktails!
Newly renovated in 2016, the A’DAM ‘Toren’ is an unmistakable part of the Amsterdam skyline, reaching far higher than any building in the vicinity. Redesigned by Claus and Kaan Architects, it’s now an iconic symbol of modern Amsterdam and the regeneration of the Noord district.
The daytime views from the Lookout station are spectacular enough, but it’s even more stunning in the evening, as the sun sets and the city lights spring to life. What could be better? Oh yes: enjoying this view with a complimentary cocktail in your hand!
- Entry to the A'DAM LOOKOUT between 18:00 and 21:00
- 2 cocktails per person
- Digital memento
- The Over the Edge Swing requires additional purchase
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
You can reach the A'DAM LOOKOUT by taking the free ferry (Buiksloterweg) from behind Central Station, followed by a 5-minute walk to the left, along the IJ.
- Daily: 18:00-21:00. Reception closes at 20:00
- 24, 25, 26 and 31 December: 18:00-19:00. Reception closes at 18:00
The view was great and it was a pleasant surprise to receive the free gift and digital photographs of the trip.
As for the swing, it was fun and not even that scary- glad I went on at night time!