- Avoid the worst of the queues with fast-track admission to Amnéville Zoological Park in Grand Est, France
- Wander various themed areas including the African Plain, Peruvian Bay, Tropical Vivarium, and Orangutan Jungle
- See exotic animals like white lions and red pandas, and watch shows with tigers, birds of prey, and sea lions
As far as zoos go, Amnéville is somewhat unique. Private and independent, it receives no subsidies, and you get that personal feel while exploring its 45-acre animal kingdom.
With as many as 2,000 animals and plenty of eye-popping shows, a trip to Grand Est's wildlife hub is an ideal excursion for animal watching with the family.
From flamboyant flamingos to celebrity sea lions – Amnéville has an array of animals from five continents. Howl with the wolves and gawk at the gorillas (just don't make too much eye contact, unless you want a fight!)
Watch displays that will take your breath away. Smile as the park's 350 kg sea lion, Watson, and his trainer bounce around the pool, and gaze at the spectacular colors on display as a pandemonium of parrots perform a visual orchestra just for you. There's also a tiger show and an epic performance by horse-riding falconers and their birds of prey!
All the while, you'll learn about the precarious struggles faced by some of the species found in the park, and what you can do to prevent them from being exploited.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket