- Discover the château with the HistoPad, a tablet-based guide that offers a truly immersive experience
- Take in beautiful views from the château's balconies, roofs, and terraced gardens – they're literally fit for a king!
- Visit the Chapel of Saint-Hubert in the garden and see Leonardo da Vinci's final resting place
Although Château d'Amboise was a royal residence from the 15th to the 19th centuries, construction on the grounds dates back to the 9th century! You can revel in medieval, Gothic, and Renaissance architecture in this enchanting structure that towers over the River Loire.
The château is intrinsically linked to France's history, having hosted tragedy and beauty. It was once the stomping ground of the greatest Renaissance artists.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- 7 January - 31 January: 12:30 - 14:00
- 16 November - 24 December: 12:30 - 14:00
- February: 12:30 - 13:30
- Closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day