- Enjoy a stunning 2-hour Atlantic excursion along the Algarvian coast, from Albufeira to Carvoeiro
- See the stunning Benagil cave and some of the area's most beautiful spots
- Search out inquisitive dolphins with a knowledgeable local guide and marine biologist
This relaxing yet enthralling coastal cruise combines two of Albufeira's natural beauties: the thousands of dolphins who bring its teal blue waters to life, plus the rock formations and ancient caves chiseled into the coastline itself. While your eyes are focused on those, your expert skipper and marine biologist will provide a running commentary, ensuring you're privy to all the vital facts and tidbits of local knowledge.
You'll set out from the marina in the small fishing town of Albufeira, prepped with life jackets and an informative safety briefing nestled comfortably in the back of your mind.
Bobbing your way along the coast at sea level to Carvoeiro in an intimate 12-person boat, the first part of your journey includes a visit to the awe-inspiring cave at Benagil, an eye-widening Portuguese gem which has remained untouched for most of the last 20 million years.
After you've explored the caves and rock formations from boat and beach, your skipper will take you away from the cliffs and out to sea in search of the various species of dolphin that inhabit the local waters, staying in contact with other vessels and fishermen in order to have the highest chance of spotting these wonderful creatures in their endless wild.
- Present your smartphone ticket at the Gate 4 Café in the Marina de Albufeira
- Please check in at least 20 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket