- Opt for a full-day or half-day safari to explore the Algarve on a 4x4 (lunch is included in the full-day option)
- See breathtaking scenery from small towns to historic castles, and visit ancient monuments and sites
- Learn about the traditional trees and fruits of the Algarve and try a traditional fruit brandy from Portugal
Learn about the monuments and natural wonders of the Algarve as you whizz through breathtaking landscapes on a 4x4 vehicle! This is the Algarve like you've never seen it before.
Get into all the nooks and crannies of quaint towns and villages from Albufeira to the parish of Paderne, and see the Castle of Paderne, one of the seven castles represented on the flag of Portugal. You'll also get to try a traditional fruit brandy from Portugal, made from the fruit of the Medronho tree.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, the Algarve Moments shop
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Lunch options for various dietary needs available (full-day tour only)
- It is recommended to bring a backpack, a camera, sunscreen, water, a hat, and some cash