- Get the warmest welcome to Icelandic culture with a dip in a geothermal lagoon amidst Iceland's breathtaking nature
- Friendly wait staff are on hand to bring optional drinks at your request, and you can stay until the lagoon closes
- There are also two quaint geothermal steam rooms available – if you want to turn the heat up!
What will you remember about Iceland? The Aurora Borealis? The friendly locals? Or, will it be floating in the calm waters of a geothermal lagoon, surrounded by glacial scenery with a drink in hand?
The Northern Lights aren't always on, but here's a guaranteed way to make your stay in Iceland magical. Hot springs are quintessentially Icelandic, and at Mývatn Nature Baths, you can soak in blue outdoor pools, sweat in steam rooms, and have drinks brought right up to you (optional). It's bliss!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to arrive within 30 minutes of your booked entry time
- You can stay for as long as you want. Please mind the closing time for your booked date
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- All visitors must shower before entering the lagoon. The shower cabins are located inside the changing rooms. Soap, shampoo, and conditioner are provided
- You can get a bracelet from the reception to purchase beer and wine. No outside alcohol may be brought into Mývatn Nature Baths
Like a lot of hot spring water in Iceland, the water at Mývatn Nature Baths contains small amounts of sulfur. While these small amounts are actually salubrious for the skin, it can tarnish jewelry made from silver or brass, so be sure to remove jewelry before wading in!