- Depart late at night from the northern shores of Iceland and speed out to sea on a rigid inflatable boat (RIB)
- Travel far and fast in a speedboat that can explore a wider area to increase your chances of a sighting
- Spot the majestic creatures as the sun sets – it's the perfect time to take photos of the Icelandic coast too
As the sun sets, and the engine of your RIB hums along with the sounds of sea birds, a sense of adventure fills you and your small group of fellow whale watchers. Set sail from Iceland's second-largest city, Akureyri, and keep your eyes peeled for signs of breaching humpback whales.
Your nimble ship is fast enough to follow any whales that you might spot, and with the chilly Nordic air and the chance to see underwater giants, you're in for an unforgettable evening.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the meeting point, the Akureyri floating pier
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket