- Scream to your heart’s content as you brave some of the world’s most thrilling water rides or simply chill out on a lazy, relaxing river current or at a play pool
- Experience one of the world’s best water parks. It has 43 rides, five of them world firsts like Bubble’s Barrel – the largest surfable sheet wave in the world
- Enjoy a day out at the first water park in the Middle East to receive a '1' on the Estidama Pearl Rating System for sustainability
Yas Waterworld is quite simply the complete day out in the sun. You’ll find rides for rambunctious adrenaline junkies and their slightly younger sibling, the boisterous thrill-seeker. There are plenty of lazy, chilled-out attractions for the more mellow amongst us and a ton of fun for the young. Come on down and cool off at Yas Waterworld.
Whether you want to drop straight into a high-intensity looping water slide or tackle Bubble’s Barrel, the world’s gnarliest surfable sheet wave (3 meters high!), Yas Waterworld will take care of your need for extreme thrills. There's even a 20m-high tornado funnel, but let’s move along…
To the Bandit Bomber. Just one of the rides that measures out thrills in a slightly less extreme manner (but only slightly!). It’s a 550-meter long water rollercoaster (watercoaster?) with on board water effects. You can drop water bombs on those below – but brace yourself, they can return fire with fully-armed water guns. Or you can try to claim bragging rights for the day by racing your friends on the head-first Sebag slide.
It’s not all thrills and spills. Chill out as you gently float through the winding currents and caverns of the Al Rava River or splash about in the 'spray and play' area. There’s a water kingdom just for the kids too with all sorts of slides and pools to match their age and size.
All in all, Yas Waterworld is home to 43 rides, five of them world firsts. It’s 37 acres of wet, watery fun and the best way to cool off in the sun.
- General Admission: Unlimited all-day access to rides and attractions
- Quick Pass Admission: Unlimited all-day access to rides and attractions, with unlimited fast passes to the rides
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Go to the Abu Dhabi bus station (next to Al Wadha Mall) and take the 190 bus to Yas Island
- Car: Yas Waterworld is just a 10-minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport and a 30-minute drive from Abu Dhabi city center