- Ride the waves around Abu Dhabi's shoreline and beyond and see the city from a whole new point of view
- See the construction and the finished skyscrapers, a testament to a city still developing
- Pass palaces, fishermen, opulent houses, beachfront and more
Get your sea legs in order, this is the only way to see the real Abu Dhabi. This small yellow boat is equipped to speed you away from those landlubbing perspectives and show you a panorama from the water. See palaces, houses, fishermen, construction sites and more of Abu Dhabi than ever before.
Feel the warm Middle Eastern wind tug your hair on this 90-minute cruise past some of Abu Dhabi's major landmarks. It just doesn't look the same from the land.
Witness the growing towers under construction on the shoreline, and the soaring skyscrapers that are already finished. It's truly a city 'in progress'.
Your small yellow boat is equipped with lifejackets and a top-notch skipper to speed you past the best stuff, from busy fishermen to opulent palaces, fairy-tale minarets to modern bridges.
This 90-minute Yellow Boat Tour is the best way to see the real Abu Dhabi.
- 90-minute guided boat tour
- Food and beverages
- Show your smartphone voucher or printed voucher at the departure point on Gate 3 Entrance, Dock C before boarding
- Make sure to arrive 30 minutes before your chosen timeslot!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.