- Cruise past the impressive Abu Dhabi Corniche, which stretches 8 kilometers, from the comfort of a Yellow Boat
- Learn the history of Abu Dhabi from your guide and snap amazing photos of the Emirates Palace from the water
- Capture amazing moments you won't see from the streets, like little wooden boats and fishermen stacking lobster baskets along the Corniche
Get off the roads and onto the water if you want to see the best of Abu Dhabi's sparkling skyline. This 60-minute guided tour of the Corniche, Lulu Island, and Emirates Palace covers all the best things in Abu Dhabi that you won't see from the streets!
When it's 50°C in the shade, you need the breeze in your hair in scorching Abu Dhabi! Luckily this 60-minute cruise puts you out on the water, where you'll cool off to the best views in the city.
Cruise around with an informative guide and learn the history of the sites as you snap Abu Dhabi's striking skyline developments. See the curves and decorations on the Emirates Palace from afar, and spy on rich folk dotted about the yachts in the marina - oh, how the other half live!
Explore the impressive Abu Dhabi Corniche, which spreads across eight kilometers, and watch old-school Abu Dhabi fishermen in action, mending their nets and stacking lobster baskets!
It's part modern glamour, part Arabic tradition, part excuse to cool off and relax!
Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point at Gate 3, Dock C, before boarding.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket