Tickets for Sheikh Zayed Mosque & Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Step inside the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and discover its glamorous and intricate insides
- Visit the Heritage Village and learn the traditional daily activities of the Arab community in the past
- Drive along the Corniche for amazing waterfront views of Abu Dhabi, its bustling marketplaces, and amazing architecture
Get to grips with Abu Dhabi's history and culture on this half-day tour of the highlights. Stop and explore the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, take a drive along the scenic Corniche, pass the Emirates Palace, and visit Saadiyat Island, home to the Louvre Museum.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque can welcome up to 30,000 people inside at once, and you'll be just one of them admiring the grand insides on this tour.
Take a look around one of the largest and most beautiful mosques in the world; see its marble decorations, intricate Islamic art and carvings, and walk outside where the landscaped lawns are fit for a sheikh.
Continue on towards Yas Island and its Ferrari park, and onto the famous Saadiyat Island. Explore the home of the local Louvre, shop for fruit and dates at the market in the harbor, and go for a drive along the spectacular Corniche.
Take in the gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the opulent Emirates Palace, and then make a stop at the Heritage Village, where you can learn the history of the Arab community, and what it was like in Abu Dhabi before the discovery of oil.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Show your smartphone voucher at the meeting point, in the lobby of the Beach Rotana Hotel
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure. The bus cannot wait for latecomers
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: Guided Tour
Step inside Abu Dhabi's most majestic building with a guide
Sheikh Zayed Mosque & Louvre Abu Dhabi: Tour from Dubai + Lunch
A double cultural spectacular in Abu Dhabi, including lunch