- Enter Abu Dhabi's most beautiful religious building with an English-speaking guide
- Learn the significance of the symbolism inside the Grand Mosque and see the stunning architecture
- Experience the Islamic message of peace, tolerance and diversity and explore Sheikh Zayed's realized vision of harmony
Cover your legs, arms and tattoos for a Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque experience, complete with a guided tour. Feel like a VIP as you step inside Abu Dhabi's most majestic building.
The majestic marvel known as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque was designed to symbolize diversity in the city of Abu Dhabi. It's also the largest mosque in the country, and the central place of worship for the city's resident's daily prayers, Friday gathering and Eid prayers.
After the tour (in English), you'll be free to explore the spectrum of architectural splendor inside.
Witness the post-modern architectural designs that blend historical Islamic tastes with the taste of today.
Soak up the Islamic message of peace, tolerance and diversity. And learn how the late Sheikh Zayed - the founding father of the United Arab Emirates - turned this Grand Mosque into a living example of how modern Islamic architecture and culture joins the present in harmony.
A breathtaking encounter in Abu Dhabi.
- Head to the North Parking area and walk towards the front of the security area at Gate 4
- Your guide will be waiting for you outside wearing a blue OceanAir Travels T-Shirt. Show them your smartphone ticket
- Please make sure to arrive on time for your booked timeslot!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Sheikh Zayed Mosque & Abu Dhabi City Tour
See the best of Abu Dhabi in half a day, from Emirates Palace to the Corniche
Sheikh Zayed Mosque & Louvre Abu Dhabi: Tour from Dubai + Lunch
A double cultural spectacular in Abu Dhabi, including lunch
Sheikh Zayed Mosque Tour & Ferrari World from Abu Dhabi
Incredible Islamic architecture and the world’s fastest, high-octane theme park
Everything went excellent and the guide was the best one youncan imagine. Friendly with a lot of experiendüce,
Again, it could not have been better. Thanks !